Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Dreading a beautiful day

Yesterday  was a beautiful beach day and of course brought the trash back, in spades. I collected this bagful


near this still smoldering camp fire


next to these fresh tire ruts (the campers had hauled in their own supply of wood logs, presumably in a truck).


with all this scattered around














Further along the beach was another garbage dump, including 2 empty buckets which I filled with the scattered trash.




Even further along on my homeward walk there was a trash bag with contents scattering in the wind recently ripped apart by seagulls. I had noticed this bag, still intact, 20 minutes earlier as I ran in the other direction. Again I refilled the buckets.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Least Unpopular Posts