Search This Blog

Monday, July 3, 2017

explosions: fireworks or guns? trash and beauty

In yesterday's post I left out one of the photos - this one:


A bunch of spent gun cartridge. While most of the beach explosions I hear at this time of year are fireworks, some are from guns. For example a couple of weeks ago I filmed this:

This was more or less the spot where I found the spent cartridges. In any case Reeves is not a peaceful beach, except in the early morning when I do my run. Today I collected another tall kitchen bag full to bursting. A lot was scattered in an area where these people were camping:


here's what they probably left:




and here's some of the other trash:


























but Reeves Beach is not all ugliness. Here's a bit of the good:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Least Unpopular Posts