Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2017

absolutely unacceptable

august 17 around 7.30 am  I observed a large pickup barreling (more than 30 mph) down the beach near the wrecks, I signaled to slow down, the 2 guys stopped briefly and said they were "testing" the truck. A short while later I saw  the truck parked and unloading a lot of beach/fishing stuff just past the last wreck, and then driving off. For at least an hour there was no-one at that site, but then around 10.30 a large family appeared (probably walked) and started fishing etc. Then this morning (aug 18) in the bushes just back of where they were I found a ton of fresh trash, and a large human turd.
I conclude that someone has a small business driving these guys down and setting them up with food etc which they then discard behind the beach. I did not have a large contractor bag with me but I managed to get most of it in a flimsier large bag I had on site. I will bring a stronger bag tomorrow. Here is this disgusting mess:











On the rest of my beach walk I picked up a lot more scattered trash:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Least Unpopular Posts